Documents Required in Application for the
Special Residence Permit
Investors who want to get Turkish citizenship by investment must first obtain a special residence permit for investors to apply for citizenship. The following documents are required for the application of special residence permit for investors in Turkey:
1. 2 biometric photos, 50x60 mm in size, taken on a white background, without a pattern, in accordance with the standards set by ICAO and can be read in the machine,
2. Residence permit application form,
3. Certificate of conformity,
4. Notarized Turkish translation of the passport,
5. Health insurance covering the period for which residence permit is requested,
6. A receipt showing that the residence permit fee and card fee have been paid,
7. Copy of old residence permit or work permit, if there were any,
8. Power of attorney if the application is to be made through a lawyer.
The documents required for Turkish residence permit applications must be completely prepared. Otherwise, the application will not be accepted by the relevant authority. In order not to encounter such a situation and not to prolong the application process, the application file should be prepared meticulously by bringing together the documents completely.
You can visit the "Practice Areas" section on our website to see our activities on this issue, and contact us for legal support.